- Floor Area: 90 sqm
- Land Size: 293 sqm
- Property Type: House, Cluster
- Property Features: Pets Allowed
- Roof: Pitched, Tile and Concrete
- Property condition: Excellent
- Pets Allowed: 2 small dogs no cats
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Face brick
- Window/door frames: Steel
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Heating / Cooling: Ceiling fans
- Electrical: Satellite dish
- Kitchen: Modern and Open plan
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Views: Private
- Facing: West
- Outdoor living: Garden
- Perimeter: Walled, Fenced, Electric Fence
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops
- Rates / taxes R (p.m.) : 540
- HOA - Special Levy R: 650
About this listing
The estate offers good security and offers 24-hour security with visitors needing to sign in.
The cluster is situated on a 293 square meter stand and is fully fenced.
The cluster offers one open parking for visitor next to the house and one lock up garage.
The garage opens up into the open plan kitchen overlooking the lounge that opens up via a sliding door on to a patio that could be used as an entertainment area.
The kitchen is neat and compact and the lounge is comfortably sized.
The second bedroom is spacious enough to accommodate a double bed and has built-in cupboards.
The main bedroom is spacious and also has ample cupboard space.
The bathroom is separate and situated between the two bedrooms and offers a bath, shower, toilet, and basin.
The complex is pet-friendly with one small dog that could be allowed permission just needs to be asked. The complex is not cat-friendly.
The unit offers very low maintenance and should be ideal for a couple retiring or an individual looking for a lock up and go unit.
If you looking to downsize or just looking for a lock and go unit then this property should be ideally suited for you.
The property offers quick access to R21.